HDMI 2.1 Certified – 4K 120hz, 8K 60hz, eARC, Dolby Atmos – Royce Series – 1 Meter
HDMI 2.1 Certified
Our 4K Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable supports top-end resolutions, refresh rates, and color depth, giving you an immersive 4K viewing and gaming experience. It’s HDMI 2.1 Certified, which means our cable complies with stringent specifications designed to ensure support for all HDMI 2.1 features—including uncompressed 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz. Pair with your Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, or any other compatible gaming console or HDMI device to unleash the full potential and speed of 4K HDR.
DHIVIS 8K HDR HDMI 2.1 Specifications:
- HDMI 2.1 Supports end-to-end 8K@60 / 4K@120 resolutions.
- 48Gbps Ultra High Speed, HDCP- 2.2 and 2.3 Support
- HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, multiple static and Dynamic HDR solutions.
- Universal Compatibility ( Support Previous version 1.4v, 2.0v, 2.0a, 2.0b)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces lag, judder and frame tearing.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) for smoother no-lag gaming.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC).
- It supports high-bitrate audio Dolby Atmos, DTS-X Pro 32-channel.
- Devices- 4K/8K HDR TV, PC, PS5, Xbox, Blue-ray, Apple TV, AVR and more.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Dolby®, Dolby Vision™, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby TrueHD™, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS®, DTS:X®, the Symbol, and DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. DTS-HD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
PlayStation® is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Xbox Series X™ trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Dimensions||18 × 19 × 6 cm|
2 Meters, 3 meters
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.